Source updates is live!
Flowbox have new features ‘mentions’ and ‘photo-tags’ as new sources to collect content to your flows. Not only does this give you access to more content but will also help you to collect more high-quality content. Sounds pretty great, right?
To be able to use the new features, just follow these simple steps:
👉 Make sure your Instagram account is a business account
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device
- Make sure your Instagram profile is set to public. Private accounts can’t be converted to Business account
- Go to your profile and tap on the Settings icon
- Under Account tap on Switch to Business Profile and follow the guide. Make sure that you associate your Instagram account to correct Facebook Page
👉 Make sure you have a Facebook Business page
👉 If your Instagram account isn’t already connected to your FacebookBusiness page, be sure to make that connection
- Make sure that you have administrative privileges on the Facebook Business Page you want to associate to the Instagram Business Account
- Navigate to your Facebook page and click on Settings and then Instagram
- Click on Log in and follow the guide. If you don’t have an Instagram Business Account, you will be prompted to convert your regular account
👉 Don’t forget to reconnect your Facebook account to Flowbox by pressing ‘disconnect’ and then ‘reconnect’
In addition to this, we have made it easier for you to keep track on what accounts you have connected to Flowbox – everything to make your workflow as smooth as possible.
Thanks to these new UGC sources, focus will be on quality rather than quantity. This will save you time, because your general collected content will have a higher standard. Also, this will allow you to have a better dialogue with your target audience. Ultimately, this update will open up new possibilities when it comes to your visual content marketing!
Need assistance? Our support team is ready! 💪