Data is King. And at Flowbox we want to make sure that you have the right data at your fingertips to make decisions.
View your Insights
To access the Insights menu:
1. Log into Flowbox.
2. Click on the 'Visual Marketing' menu.
3. The 'Insights' menu is at the bottom of the left-hand side.
4. The 'Experiences' menu shows you statistics on the number of people that load your Flows and engage with them in different ways.
5. If you have the Commerce product enabled in Flowbox, you'll also get the 'Commerce' section in Insights. This section provides you with information on how visible your products are and how much you sell through Flowbox.
- You can always change the date range for your reports, in the top right-hand corner.
- You can also show comparisons between the previous period and also the previous year.
Different charts in Experiences explained
The Flow Sessions number represents the total number of user sessions that have loaded your Flows during the selected time frame.
The Engagement Rate is the ratio of Engagements to the total number of Flow Sessions in the selected time frame.
Engagements / Flow Sessions = Engagement Rate
Click-Through Rate (CTR)
The CTR is the ratio of users who click Call to Action buttons to the total number of Flow sessions in the selected time frame.
Call to Action buttons are, for example, the product buttons in Flowbox's Post Popup.
Call to Actions / Flow Sessions = Click-Through Rate
Flows and Posts
These lists provide a detailed breakdown of the information in the charts telling you how well each Flow and post perform. 🚀
The data shown in Insights can help you decide if your Flow is placed in a good spot on your page and if it's visible enough. It's a good idea to test out Flow placement, style, and size and track the results to help improve engagement.