Do you want to create a completely custom Flow with your own images, or add that one special image to a regular Flow? Then take advantage of our Custom Post feature which allows you to upload any image and create customized posts.
How to create a Custom Post
1. When in a Flow, click on 'Create Post' in the top-right corner.
2. A new box will pop up. Give the post a username, or anything that you want to be visible instead of a username. NOTE: you cannot go back and edit this username.
4. Write a post caption.
5. Add an URL to an image to create a Profile Picture. NOTE: you cannot go back and edit this image.
6. Click on 'Choose Media' to open Library.
7. Select the image that you want, or upload a new one, and click on 'Insert'.
8. Click on 'Create Post'.