When connecting a source to a Flow, Flowbox will begin to automatically collect content that was recently posted as well as future content.
Unfortunately, it's not possible to fetch historical content way back in time due to API regulations. However, our extension for Google Chrome browser allows you to collect and fetch user generated content that was posted before you had set up your Flow's sources, directly from Instagram.
In some cases, it won't be possible to collect a post even when the author replies to your rights request message sent with our Google Chrome extension. The reason for this is that Instagram's API does not provide partners with content that contains copyrighted material or has been flagged for a copyright violation. Examples of copyrighted material can include audio on reels, as explained in the description of the field "media_url" in the link below:
Installing the Flowbox Chrome extension
1. First of all, make sure that you have Google Chrome installed as a web browser on your computer.
2. Click on this link to go to the Flowbox Chrome extension page on the Chrome Webstore.
3. Click on the blue "Add to Chrome" button.
4. Allow the Flowbox extension to install by clicking 'Add extension'.
5. A window asking you to log in to your Flowbox account should now appear. Log in with your Flowbox user credentials.
Continue with the article Using the Flowbox Chrome extension