When connecting a source to a Flow, Flowbox will begin to automatically collect content that was recently posted as well as future content.
Unfortunately, we are not able to fetch historical content way back in time due to API regulations. However, since we know that you have a lot of great user generated content that was posted before you became a Flowboxer, we built an extension for Google Chrome browser, which allows you to collect and fetch content directly from Instagram without limitations.
Installing the Flowbox Chrome extension
1. First of all, make sure that you have Google Chrome installed as a web browser on your computer.
2. Click on this link to go to the Flowbox Chrome extension page on the Chrome Webstore.
3. Click on the blue ‘Add to Chrome’ button.
4. Allow the Flowbox extension to install by clicking 'Add extension'.
5. A window asking you to log in to your Flowbox account should now appear. Log in with your Flowbox user credentials.
6. That's it – you’re now good to go! 🎉
Time to test it out! Continue with the article Using the Flowbox Chrome extension