Adding Pinterest as a source 📌
Once Pinterest is connected to your account, you can add Pinterest as a source to your Flows by following these steps:
- Go to 'Visual Marketing' > 'Flows' and select the settings of the Flow to which you want to add Pinterest as a source.
- On the bottom-left of this Flow's settings you can add Sources. You can now select 'Board' or 'Profile' as type:
- 'Profile' will collect your own content.
- 'Board' will collect content from one of your Boards on Pinterest. For this type you need to copy the exact board name for it to work. For example, for our board getflowbox/interior-home-styling-ugc-clients, we need to type 'Interior & home styling || UGC clients' in the box.
From now on, all new Pinterest content will now appear in the Inbox of this Flow and can easily be approved and used for your Flows.
In order to add Pinterest as a source, you need to have already connected your Pinterest account to Flowbox.
- Publishing to Pinterest via Flowbox: http://help.getflowbox.com/en/articles/4555968-publish.
- Our comprehensive Beginners guide to Pinterest for marketers: