Adding YouTube as a source 🎦
Once your Flowbox account is set up, you can add YouTube as a source to your Flows by following these steps:
- Go to 'Visual Marketing' > 'Flows'' and select the settings of the Flow to which you want to add YouTube as a source.
- On the bottom-left of this Flow's settings you can add Sources. You can now select 'Keyword', 'Username' or 'Channel' as type:
- 'Keyword' will collect content that includes a specified keyword, for example 'Flowbox'.
- 'Username' will collect your own content from your YouTube account.
- 'Channel' will collect content from a specific YouTube channel. NOTE: To enter the channel, you need to add the unique Channel ID, typically found at the end of your channel's URL.
From now on, all new YouTube content will now appear in the Inbox of this Flow and can easily be approved and used for your Flows.
If you see a notification that your YouTube connection is expiring, you will need to remove your YouTube source(s) and add them again. This is due to YouTube's API.
How to find your channel ID (YouTube)