Once you've begun collecting content for your Flow, it's time to customize! 🎨
If the standard styling settings are not enough, you can apply custom CSS code to ensure that the Flow matches your website and branding.
Update the CSS code
- The first step is to select the Flow that you want to edit.
- Next, click on the cogwheel 'Settings' menu.
- Select 'CSS' from the menu on the left-hand side.
- Paste your CSS code in the text box. Your updates will be applied automatically and immediately.
We've compiled a set of articles with popular custom CSS examples and tips.
- Edit the sale badge & price
- Edit the arrows in your Flow
- Edit the 'Show more' button
- Edit the hover text