When adding new users to Flowbox, it's good to know that we offer a two-step verification, two-factor authentication (2FA), for added security.
What is 2FA?
2FA is an extra layer of security, which ensures that any person logging into an account are who they say they are. 2FA works by asking first for a login and password (first factor), followed by another piece of information (second factor) to gain access. This second factor could come from a number of different categories, at Flowbox we use email or SMS.
Changing the 2FA settings in Flowbox
By default, the 2FA setting is set to 'Optional', which means that each individual user can change their own settings.
The account Admin can disable 2FA (which is not recommended) or set it as Mandatory.
- Click on the 'Settings' (cogwheel) menu in the lower-left corner to enter company settings.
- Go the the 'Users' tab.
- Scroll down until you see the 'Security' section.
- Choose your level of 2FA security in the drop-down menu.
- The updated settings will go into effect immediately.
- Safe and secure account = peace of mind 👍