Introduction to UGC DPA
Our UGC DPA feature allows you to generate a XML/CSV feed filled with product-specific user generated content (UGC) instead of white background product images – ready to be utilized in your dynamic product ads on Facebook and Instagram.
It may sound complicated, but it's super simple – here's how it works. 🤓
- Gather content from social media channels into Flowbox. Send requests and gain rights to use your customers’ content across ads and tag the content with products.
- Select your existing product feed that you want to modify, apply your desired rules and settings and let Flowbox generate a feed filled with user generated content accordingly.
- Import the new feed into Facebook Catalog Manager and launch your campaign.
Ready to generate your first feed? Read the information below. 👇🏼
Step by step guide
Follow these steps to create a feed filled with UGC
- Log into Flowbox and click on the 'Commerce' menu and click on the 'UGC DPA' tab.
- Click on 'Generate Catalog' and follow the instructions.
- Type an appropriate name for the catalog (e.g. FB Retargeting Sweden), select the channel where this feed will be used, and insert your original RSS XML/CSV feed you want modified.
- Apply the desired settings, according to your wishes and click on 'Next'.
- Wait a few minutes for the feed to be generated, copy and paste the link, go to Facebook Catalog Manager and import it.
- Launch your campaign. 🚀
Default and optional settings
Curious to know a bit more about all the possibilities in terms of default and optional settings? Take a look at this article.