How create a post draft in Publish
1. Log into Flowbox and go to 'Publish' in the main menu.
2. In the left-hand menu, click on 'Schedule' or 'Content'.
3. Click on the blue 'Create Post' button.
4. In the modal box, choose which social media account that you'd like to publish your post on. NOTE: You can only select one account.
5. Select the post type and click on the blue 'Next' button in the lower right-hand corner.
6. Tab: 'Content'
- Start by clicking on 'Add media' to select what content from the Library that you would like to publish. The media object type could either be an image, or a video, or both types. You can select more than one object (carousel).
- Continue by adding your preferred caption to the 'Caption' textbox.
- Add a comment in the 'Notes' placeholder. (Optional)
If you want to save your Created post and continue to populate it at a later time, then click 'Save as draft'. When you want to edit, just click on the post to open up the modal and continue to edit.