Flowbox works as a collaborative visual marketing tool, where you can have several users working in one account. If you want to make sure that all posts are reviewed before being published on social media, then you can easily change the settings in Flowbox.
How to submit content for approval
1. Log into Flowbox and go to 'Publish' in the main menu.
2. In the left-hand menu, click on 'Schedule' or 'Content'.
3. Click on the blue button 'Create Post'.
4. In the modal, complete each step and click on the blue button 'Next' in the lower right corner, or you can click on the 'Publisher' tab directly.
5. Tab: 'Publisher'
- Select who's the publisher in the dropdown.
- Select which notification channel you want to receive a notification when it's time to publish the post. You're able to select more than one notification channel.
- Send for Approval: If you want the post approved by a colleague, Toggle ON the 'Send for Approval'.
- Select a colleague (user) in the dropdown that will approve the scheduled post.
- When you're done, press on the blue button 'Next'.
- The selected person will receive a notification that this post must be approved before it can be scheduled. The approver can also choose to schedule the post.
It's this easy!