Flowbox makes it easy to copy existing posts and schedule them onto different social media platforms and at different times - saving you time!
How to copy content by duplicating a post.
1. Log into Flowbox and go to 'Publish' in the main menu.
2. In the left-hand menu, click on 'Schedule'.
3. Click the meatball (three-dot) menu in the post you want to copy and select 'Duplicate' to copy the content.
4. The 'Create Post' modal will open up and is now pre-populated with the copied content.
5. Select account and post type. The copied content will now be displayed.
Now you can complete the usual Publish steps and schedule the post as usual.