When you create a post, there is an option to add a note. This note is only for internal use, to share some information about the post with your colleagues.
How to add Notes in the 'create post' modal in Publish
1. Log into Flowbox and go to 'Publish' in the main menu.
2. In the left-hand menu, click on 'Schedule' or 'Content'.
3. Click on the blue 'Create Post' button.
4. In the modal box, choose which account that you'd like to publish your post on. NOTE: You can only select one account.
5. Select the post type in the dropdown and click on the blue 'Next' button in the lower right-hand corner.
6. Tab: 'Content'
- Start by clicking on 'Add media' to select what content from the Library that you would like to publish. The media object type could either be an image, or a video, or both types. You can select more than one object (carousel).
- Continue by adding your preferred caption to the 'Caption' textbox.
- Add a comment in the 'Notes' placeholder. (Optional). Use this field if you want to add an internal note or important information to an approver or other colleague.
- When you're done, click on the blue 'Next' button.
Complete the steps and click on the blue 'Schedule' button.