Flowbox supports different notification channels for Instagram publishing. The Flowbox Publish iOS app is one of the notification alternatives. When it's time for you to publish, a push notification in the Flowbox Publish app will be sent to your iOS device.
Make sure to keep the Flowbox app updated
Make sure you’re using the most up-to-date version of the Flowbox mobile app when you publish your notification posts.
You can manually update the app if automatic updates are turned off. We advise that you keep automatic updates turned on.
Access to your Photos library
Note: You need to allow Flowbox to access your photos and open Instagram. You’ll only need to do this the first time you publish a post. When you download the app the first time you will be shown the following pop-up on your iPhone. Allow access to all photos!
If you click 'Don't allow', you will not be able to access photos and export them to Instagram. You can manually change the access permissions by following the steps below.
Changing access permission to your iOS device photo library
Select ’Settings' > 'Flowbox' > 'Photos’ on your device.
Change the access permission in ’Allow Photos Access’
For the iOS 14 or later versions, you can select the access range from ’Selected photos’ and ’All Photos’
How to publish an Instagram post or story via the iOS app
First, download the Flowbox mobile iOS app to your iOS device.
1. Make sure you're logged into the correct Instagram profile.
2. When it's time to post, you will receive a push notification in the Flowbox Publish iOS app.
3. Open the Flowbox Publish iOS app (or press on the push notification).
4. In the first tab 'Upcoming' your scheduled post will appear on top with a blue status READY.
NOTE: If you want to delete a post in the list, swipe the post to the left.
5. Tap on the post you want to publish (with the blue status READY).
6. In the post view, tap on the 'Export' in the upper-right corner. The post's media will be downloaded to your device. See how to do that in action:
NOTE: The post's caption will automatically be copied to your phone's clipboard.
7. Press the blue button at the bottom to open the Instagram app.
NOTE: In Settings, you can toggle ON so the Instagram app will automatically open.
8. Tap on what post type you want to publish (Story or Feed) in the Instagram app.
9. Curate your post/story manually in the Instagram app and then tap on "Share" in the upper-right corner.
10. Your post/story is now published on Instagram.