Flowbox supports different notification channels for Instagram publishing. The Flowbox iOS app is one of the notification alternatives. When it's time for you to publish, Flowbox will send a notification to your iOS device.
Remember: Multi-Media posts and Instagram Stories can only be published via notifications.
How to publish an Instagram post or story via the iOS app
First, download the Flowbox mobile iOS app to your iOS device.
1. Make sure you're logged into the correct Instagram profile.
2. When it's time to post, Flowbox will send you a notification in the app.
3. Open the Flowbox iOS app.
4. In the first tab 'Upcoming' your scheduled post will appear on top.
5. Tap on the post with the blue status READY.
6. In the post view, tap on the 'Publish' in the upper-right corner. The post's media will be downloaded to your device.
NOTE: The post's caption will automatically be copied to your phone's clipboard.
7. The Instagram app will automatically open. Tap on what post type you want to publish (Story or Feed).
8. Curate your post/story in the Instagram app and then tap on "Share" in the upper-right corner.
9. Your post/story is now published on Instagram! 🚀