Flowbox supports different notification channels for Instagram publishing. The Flowbox Publish iOS app is one of the notification alternatives. When it's time for you to publish, a push notification in the Flowbox Publish app will be sent to your iOS device.
Remember: Multi-Media posts and Instagram Stories can only be published via notifications.
How to publish an Instagram post or story via the iOS app
First, download the Flowbox mobile iOS app to your iOS device.
1. Make sure you're logged into the correct Instagram profile.
2. When it's time to post, you will receive a push notification in the Flowbox Publish iOS app.
3. Open the Flowbox Publish iOS app (or press on the push notification).
4. In the first tab 'Upcoming' your scheduled post will appear on top with a blue status READY.
NOTE: If you want to delete a post in the list, swipe the post to the left.
5. Tap on the post you want to publish (with the blue status READY).
6. In the post view, tap on the 'Export' in the upper-right corner. The post's media will be downloaded to your device.
NOTE: The post's caption will automatically be copied to your phone's clipboard.
7. Press on the blue button at the bottom to open Instagram app.
NOTE: In Settings you can toggle ON so the Instagram app will automatically open.
8. Tap on what post type you want to publish (Story or Feed) in Instagram app.
9. Curate your post/story manually in the Instagram app and then tap on "Share" in the upper-right corner.
10. Your post/story is now published on Instagram! 🚀