Flowbox offers a variety of style and theme settings to make it easy to customize your Flows.
To change the styling of your Flow, log into Flowbox and follow these steps:
1. Select the Flow that you want to edit.
2. Next, click on the 'Settings' (cogwheel) menu.
3. In the Styling menu on the right-hand side, you'll see a lot of options. The first choice you need to make is to decide your theme.
4. Once you've chosen your theme, you can go into the Style menu below and customize your Flow further.
5. To see the full options of each style setting, for each theme, check out this article.
Displays all posts in a grid. You can customize the number of rows and columns. This is an ideal Flow design for a homepage or an Inspiration page.
This theme gives a polaroid look, framing your posts and displaying information underneath.
Same as Cards, but the post image moves up and the caption moves down to give a more centered look.
Displays all posts in a one-row carousel. This Flow theme works well on a Product page, to incorporate user generated content alongside product images.
All Auto theme settings are the same as above, but will automatically highlight one post from the Flow at a time, at regular intervals. You can see an example of an Auto Grid Flow below! 👇
The Auto themes work very well on large screens, displayed at conferences, events, or inside stores. See some examples of physical Flow displays here.