Sometimes a photo is not enough - you need to say it with video! 📽
Whilst, Instagram's API doesn't allow Flowbox to collect IGTV or Reels content like other posts, there is a clever workaround to help you distribute the best content in your Flows.
Note: This workaround requires you to ask for, and receive, the original IGTV / Reels file. So if it was not produced by your brand, we recommend reaching out to the original user and asking for permission to use it.
Once you have the file, you can easily upload it to Flowbox as a custom video post.
How to create a Custom Video Post based on your IGTV / Reels file
1. When in a Flow, click on 'Create Post' in the top-right corner.
2. A new box will pop up. Give the post a username, or anything that you want to be visible instead of a username. NOTE: you cannot go back and edit this username.
4. Write a post caption.
5. Add an URL to an image to create a Profile Picture. NOTE: you cannot go back and edit this image.
6. Click on 'Choose media' to open Library.
7. Upload your IGTV / Reels file, and click on 'Insert'.
The maximum upload size for a video file in Flowbox is 100 MiB = 104,9 MB.
8. Click on 'Create Post'.