Flowbox supports different notification channels for Instagram publishing. The Flowbox Publish Android app is one of the notification alternatives. When it's time for you to publish, a push notification in the Flowbox Publish app will be sent to your Android device.
Remember: Multi-Media posts and Instagram Stories can only be published via notifications.
How to publish an Instagram post or story via the Android app
First, download the Flowbox Android app to your Android device.
1. Make sure you're logged into the correct Instagram profile.
2. When it's time to post, you will receive a push notification in the Flowbox Publish Android app.
3. Open the Flowbox Publish Android app (or press on the push notification).
4. In the first tab 'Upcoming' your scheduled posts will appear on top with a blue status READY.
NOTE: If you want to delete a post in the list, swipe the post item to the left.
5. Tap on the post you want to publish (with the blue status READY).
6. In the post view, tap on the 'Export' in the upper-right corner. The post's media will be downloaded to your device.
NOTE: The post's caption will automatically be copied to your phone's clipboard.
7. Press on the blue button ‘Open Instagram app’ at the bottom to open the Instagram app.
NOTE: In ‘Settings’ you can toggle ON so the Instagram app will automatically open.
8. Tap on the ‘+’-button (New post) in the upper-right corner inside the Instagram app.
9. Select the wanted media files and curate your post/story manually in the Instagram app.
10. Tap on "Share" in the upper-right corner when you are done.
11. Your post/story is now published on Instagram! 🚀