Call to action (CTA) button is one of the easiest ways to increase engagement on your websites. This lets you tell your visitors how to interact with your posts and give them a direct means to do so.
Add a CTA button to your posts.
1. Log into Flowbox and open the Flow.
2. Click on the post that you want to add a CTA button.
3. Click on the commerce icon in the top-right corner, then select ‘Edit CTA button’.
4. Add a link that is responding to your desired action – this means that when the button is clicked, it will direct them to the landing page.
5. Add a label for your CTA button.
6. Click Save.
To see these steps in action, take a look at the video below.
Add multiple CTA buttons at a time
1. In your Flow inbox, select multiple posts by clicking in the bottom-left checkbox.
2. In the blue bar at the bottom of the page, you will see the option 'Button Setting'.
3. Now you can add a CTA button to all of these images at the same time.
4. Success! You've added a CTA button to all of these posts.
You can add multiple CTA buttons to one post.
A good example of a Flow with CTA buttons is NIKO.