Sometimes you might encounter some problems when connecting your Facebook pages and Instagram accounts to Flowbox.
For example, you might have granted Flowbox access to pages or accounts you don't want Flowbox to have access to 😱
Or, maybe you're experiencing some other problem with your connection. If you see this message pop up on Facebook, then follow this troubleshooting guide to reconnect.
Don't fret – fixing is easy.
1. Start by going to https://app.getflowbox.com/settings/company/accounts, sign in and click on 'Disconnect' to disconnect your Facebook account.
2. Go to https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=business_tools, sign in and remove Flowbox from the Active business integrations:
3. Make sure not to check the checkbox in this step if you'd like to keep your posts in Flowbox:
4. Go back to Flowbox, and connect your Facebook account anew by clicking on the "Connect new account" button.
5. Follow the Facebook authentication procedure to connect your account to Flowbox.
6. If you don't want Flowbox to be able to access all of your Facebook pages and Instagram accounts, click on "Edit settings" when you get to this step:
7. Deselect the Instagram accounts and Facebook pages that you don't want want to grant Flowbox permission to (but make sure to select corresponding Facebook pages and Instagram accounts for the ones that you do choose to allow access to):
8. Click on "OK", and you're done 👌