In order to be able to send your content from your Library in Flowbox, to Facebook Image Assets, we first need to set up the integration between Flowbox and Facebook Business Manager.
Make sure that the user configuring the integration has Admin access to your Facebook Business Manager.
Step by step guide
1. Log in to Flowbox and click on the 'Library' menu.
2. Click on the 'Facebook Image Assets' folder.
3. Click on the 'Grant Permission to Facebook' button.
4. You will now be directed to Facebook where you will be asked to continue with your personal Facebook account, click on 'Continue as *NAME*'.
5. You can now pick which Facebook Ad account you want to give Flowbox permission to send images to.
6. Make sure that the permissions are turned on by clicking on 'What you allow' and checking that the 'Manage your ads' and 'Access your Facebook ads and related stats' toggles are switched on. Note: The permission will only allow Flowbox to send images to your Facebook Image Assets.
7. Continue following the steps. Once done, you will be directed back to Flowbox automatically.
8. It’s now time to select which Ad accounts you want to send images to. Open 'Library' again and click on 'Facebook Image Assets' in the left-hand menu.
9. Click on the 'Ad account settings' button in the top right-hand corner.
10. A modal will now open and you can select which Ad accounts Flowbox can send assets to. You can go back here at any time and select/deselect Ad Accounts.
11. Once you’ve chosen your account(s), click on 'Save & Close'.
That's it! The integration between Flowbox and your Ad account(s) is now up and running 🎉
Continue to this article for instructions on how to send images from Flowbox to your Facebook Image Assets.