After you’ve set up the integration with your Facebook Ads account, we can now take a look at the different ways to automatically send your images to Facebook Image Assets.
1. Open Library and select an image you want to send to Image Assets. You can do this either by marking the checkbox on the image.
2. A new magical button will now appear in the footer-menu of Library - "Send to assets"
3. Click on "Send to assets", and the image will now be sent to the Image Assets of the Ad account(s) you configured in our previous article.
4. The image will instantly be sent to Facebook Image Assets and a green ‘sync’ icon on the image will indicate that it has been synchronised to Facebook.
5. To bulk-send several images at once, repeat step 1-4 with the only difference that you select more than one image - easy peasy, right? 💁♀️
6. Head over to your Facebook Ad Account and you can now find your image ready to be used in your social media ads 🤩
We include some post data in the file name once sent to Facebook if they are applicable, to make it easier for you to find the right content. The data we include (if applicable) are,
- Instagram username
- Flowbox tag(s)
- Product ID(s)
Note: Videos are currently not supported.
You know that you can automatically synchronise complete folders to Facebook, right? Take a look at this article to learn more 🚀