For all you Mailchimp users out there, this guide will show you how to embed your Flowbox Flows in your emails to enhance your campaigns:
First of all, if you're not familiar with how to set up an Email Flow, it's a good idea to read this general article first.
1. When editing your email template in Mailchimp, go to 'Blocks', scroll down, and select the block 'Code'. Drag the block into your email template where you want the Flow to be positioned.
2. Once inside of the code block, go to Flowbox and collect the HTML from the Flow you want to implement. Paste the Flowbox HTML in the HTML-box in Mailchimp.
3. After the code has been inserted, click on the 'Save & Close' button.
5. You’re all done! 🎉
- Make sure that you have set the width of the Flow in Flowbox to use ‘%’ instead of ‘px’ to make it responsive.
- If anything is not inlined, double-check the settings on your email template.
- Go to our general Flow in Email article if you need help setting up your email Flow.