Follow this guide to embed your Flowbox Flows in your Klaviyo emails to enhance your campaigns. ✨
First of all, if you're not familiar with how to set up an Email Flow, it's a good idea to read this general article first.
1. When editing your email template in Klaviyo, drag and drop a Text block into your email at its desired position.
2. Once you’ve placed the 'Text block' in your email, click on it to open the editor. Then click on the 'Source' button in order to paste the HTML-code from Flowbox.
3. Paste the HTML-code of your Flow into the text editor and click on 'Save.'
4. Once saved, the Email Flow will appear in your email template. 👇
5. All done!
- Make sure that you have set the width of the Flow in Flowbox to use ‘%’ instead of ‘px’ to make it responsive.
- If anything is not inlined, double-check the settings on your email template.
- Go to our general Flow in Email article if you need help setting up your email Flow.