For all you Bizwizard users out there, this guide will show you how to embed your Flowbox Flows in your emails to enhance your campaigns:
- First, if you're not familiar with how to set up an email Flow, it's a good idea to read this general article first.
- Open ‘Mall’ / ‘Email-template’ and click on 'Content'.
- In the right-hand menu, go to the 'Insert' tab.
- Open the ‘Text’ drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to the ‘Text’ block and drag-n-drop it into your email template.
- Click on ‘Code View’ (indicated by the ‘
</>’ icon) and paste the HTML generated from Flowbox.
- Click on ‘Code View’ again to close the code editor. Your email Flow should now appear in your email template.
- Click on ‘Save’ in the upper right corner.
- All done!
- Make sure you have set the width of the Flow in Flowbox to use ‘%’ instead of ‘px’ to make it responsive.
- If anything is not inlined, double-check the settings on your email template.
- Go to our general Flow in Email article if you need help setting up your email Flow.