Follow this step by step guide to learn how to embed your Flowbox Flows in your Rule emails to enhance your campaigns. 👍
1. First of all, if you're not familiar with how to set up an email Flow, it's a good idea to read this general article first.
2. In Rule, first select your email template or create a new template.
3. Once you’re in the template editor, either drag and drop a 'Block' or click on a 'Block' already in the template that you want to edit.
4. When you’ve selected a 'Block', click on the ‘Källa’ (source) button in the top-right menu.
4. Remove any placeholder text, and paste the HTML generated from your Flow.
5. Click on ‘OK’ to save.
6. The email Flow should now appear in your email template.
7. When happy, click on ‘Spara’ (save) in the lower-left corner.
8. All done! ✨
Make sure that you have set the width of the Flow in Flowbox to use ‘%’ instead of ‘px’ to make it responsive.
If anything is not inlined, double-check the settings on your email template.
Go to our general Flow in Email article if you need help setting up your email Flow.