If you are using Hubspot, this guide will show you how to embed your Flowbox Flows in your emails to enhance your campaigns.
First of all, if you're not familiar with how to set up an Email Flow, it's a good idea to read this general article first.
- Click on ‘Marketing’ in the top menu, and in the drop-down menu, click on ‘Email’.
- In your email list, select your email and click on ‘Edit’.
- In the left-hand menu, in the Content tab, click on ‘More’ button.
- Search for the 'HTML – Email' module, which is a common Hubspot module.
- Drag and drop the 'HTML – Email' module into the email, where you want your Flowbox Flow to be.
- Paste the Flowbox HTML into the HTML-input field in the left-hand menu.
- Click on ‘Save’ in the header to save your email.
- All done!
- Make sure that you have set the width of the Flow in Flowbox to use ‘%’ instead of ‘px’ to make it responsive.
- If anything is not inlined, double-check the settings on your email template.
- Go to our general Flow in Email article if you need help setting up your email Flow.