This guide will show you how to embed your Flowbox Flows in your Spotler emails to enhance your campaigns.
If you're not familiar with how to set up an Email Flow, it's a good idea to read this general article first.
1. Log into Spotler and go to ‘Messages’ in the main menu.
2. Create a new message or click on 'Open editor' to edit an existing message.
3. Drag a 'Free Layout' article block into the email canvas.
4. Double click on the article block to open the article editor. Or click on the drop-down menu, and then 'Edit'.
5. Click on ‘Broncode’/‘Source code’ in the top-right corner menu.
6. Once inside of the code block, go to Flowbox and collect the HTML from the Flow that you want to implement. Paste the Flowbox HTML in the HTML-box.
7. Your Email Flow should now be visible in your email message.
8. All done!
Make sure that you have set the width of the Flow in Flowbox to use ‘%’ instead of ‘px’ to make it responsive.
Please contact your Spotler template supplier if anything looks odd.
Go to our general Flow in Email article if you need help setting up your email Flow.