Adding Facebook as a source
Once Facebook is connected to your account, you can add Facebook as a source to your Flows by following these steps:
- Go to 'Visual Marketing' > 'Flows' and select the settings of the Flow to which you want to add Facebook as a source.
- On the bottom-left of this Flow's settings you can add Sources. You can now select 'Post by Page' or 'Post to Page' as type:
- 'Post by Page' will collect your content posted by your Facebook page.
- 'Post to Page' will collect content by other users that have been posted to your Facebook page.
From now on, all new Facebook content will now appear in the Inbox of this Flow and can easily be approved and used for your Flows.
In order to add Facebook as a source, you need to have already connected your Facebook Business Account to Flowbox.
- Publishing to Facebook via Flowbox: http://help.getflowbox.com/en/articles/4838626-publish-to-facebook