You can whitelist Instagram users in Flowbox. This means that all of the content collected from these profiles will get the label 'Whitelisted'.
The benefit of using Whitelisted Users is that you won't need to send any Rights Requests on these posts. This is a useful feature if you have collaborations with content creators and influencers.
In order for Flowbox to collect and automatically approve the Whitelisted User's post, they need to be using your designated photo tag (@mention). If they only use the designated hashtag, the content will be collected but will not be automatically approved in your Flow(s).
How to whitelist a user
1. In the main menu, under 'Moderate', click on 'Whitelisted Users'.
2. Click on the blue button 'Add User'.
3. Fill in the user's Instagram handle and email address (if applicable).
4. Click on 'Add' to save.
5. Done! Your whitelisted user will now be saved.
Auto-tag posts by username
Once you've added your whitelisted accounts, you can create a Dynamic Tag Flow based on influencers/content creators like how fashion brand ZEB has done with their #ZEBSquad?
To activate this feature:
1. Go into your Settings menu.
2. Click on 'Tags'.
3. Toggle on the 'Add Whitelisted usernames as tags' button.
4. All your previously and newly collected posts from whitelisted users will be automatically tagged with the username of the content creator. 🚀
You can now create a Dynamic Tag Flow using the username of the content creator.
Remove a whitelisted user
If you need to remove a whitelisted user, this is not a problem. Simply click on the meatball (three-dot) menu next to the user, and in the drop-down menu click on 'Remove'.