Before starting to implement a Dynamic Flow, make sure you're familiar with embedding a regular, static Flow, as described in this guide.
Tag Flows are a great way to dynamically extend your regular Flows by pulling in posts sharing one or many tags. 🌞
In order to create a Dynamic Flow based on tags, you need to first have collected posts with tags added in Moderate. 🏷
You then add the embed script to your HTML source, the same as for static Flows, but you also tell the embed script which posts to show by passing in an array of tags when calling
tags: ['summer', 'sun'] // Display posts that have either "summer" or "sun" as tags
- The key property is the Flow key. The easiest way to find this is by copying it from the 'Copy Flow Key' option in the meatball (three-dot) menu in Moderate in Flowbox:
- The locale needs to have both a
countrycode to work correctly: e.g.
da-DK. In order to get a correct translation, you will have to pick a locale from the list of supported locales. If you pass in an unsupported locale, buttons and text will be displayed in English.
- NOTE: Please also make sure to use
language_COUNTRY. For more info on which languages we support, please visit this page.
You can also change the behavior of the Dynamic Flow to include posts that have one or all of the tags added by passing in the
tagsOperator property to
init . This supports the following options:
allmeaning "the Dynamic Flow will pull in posts that are tagged with all the tags in the list." This is used by default.
anymeaning "the Dynamic Flow will pull in posts that are tagged with one or more of the tags in the list."
tags: ['summer', 'sun'],
tagsOperator: 'all' // Display posts that have *both* "summer" and "sun" added as tags
Interactive example – switching between Tags
Check out this article to view an interactive example of switching tags in a Tag Flow!
- Embedding a 🌊 Flow on your website: https://help.getflowbox.com/en/articles/4799962-embedding-a-flowbox-flow-on-your-website
- Embedding multiple 📶 Flows on one page: https://help.getflowbox.com/en/articles/2237262-embedding-multiple-flows-on-one-page
- Implementing and embedding a Dynamic 🌊 Product 🛒 Flow: http://help.getflowbox.com/en/articles/2800675-implementing-and-embedding-a-dynamic-product-flow