The beauty of Flowbox is that the platform works hard, to reduce your hard work!
You've set up your Flows, begun collecting content and imported your product catalog, now is a good time to set up your own #InstaShop!
For some inspiration, check out these Flowbox customer's InstaShops:
How to set up an InstaShop in 6 easy steps
1. Collect your content from Instagram in your MasterFlow and distribute it to your InstaShop Flow.
3. Apply our customizable styling options to your Flow, to make it stand out.
4. Add a banner to your Flow to explain what this is. We recommend including your custom hashtag and Instagram handle, for example: 'Shop our favorite looks'
5. Embed your InstaShop Flow on your website.
6. Watch your community grow and remember to track the results in Website Analytics!
Dynamic Product Ads
You can also run Dynamic Product Ads on Facebook and Instagram by setting up our UGC DPA feature.