Once you've created a template in Flowbox, it's easy to manage and/or delete.
Manage/edit your templates
1. Log into Flowbox and click on the 'Engage' menu.
2. Select 'My Templates' to view your existing templates.
3. To edit a template, click on the meatball (three-dot) menu and select 'Edit'.
4. A pop-up box will appear, and you can now edit the template text, and switch the 'Auto-Approve' toggle on/off.
Delete a template
1. To delete a template, click on the meatball (three-dot) menu and select 'Delete'.
2. A pop-up box will appear asking you to confirm that you want to delete this template.
3. Click 'Delete' and it's done!
NOTE: Once you've deleted a template, this is permanent.