Flowbox supports a wide range of sources to collect content from, including video content from YouTube. If you have Flowbox Commerce enabled, you can begin tagging products featured in YouTube videos, to make your Flows shoppable.
How to set up a shoppable YouTube Flow in 6 easy steps
1. Set up a designated YouTube Flow and collect content from YouTube. You can import content based on 'Keyword', 'Username' or 'Channel'.
3. Apply our customizable styling options to your Flow, to make it stand out. NOTE: You cannot set Youtube videos to autoplay in Flowbox.
4. Add a banner to your Flow to explain what this is. We recommend including your main YouTube channel, for example: 'We love seeing you enjoy our products. Follow us @company on YouTube and use the keyword LoveCompany to be featured here'.
5. Embed your YouTube Flow on your website. This can be a great add-on to Product Pages, to show your products in action!
6. Watch your community grow and remember to track the results in Website Analytics!