You can easily embed a Flow in email by copying and pasting the embed code in Emarsys.
1. First, if you're not familiar with how to set up an email Flow, it's a good idea to read this general article first.
Step by step guide to embedding your Flow in Emarsys (HTML)
- Log into your Flowbox account and select your Flow.
- Click on the 'Settings' (cogwheel) menu.
- In the left-hand styling menu, there is a setting for 'Email'. Switch the toggle on.
- Scroll down to 'Fallback URL' and input your preferred URL. NOTE: this needs to include 'https://'. Once a valid URL has been entered you will now see your images appear.
- Scroll back up to style your Flow. You can select how many rows and columns you want in your email Flow.
- The width can be set with both pixels (px) and a percentage (%) value. We recommend using '100%' as it will make the email Flow responsive.
- When you're done styling the flow, scroll down to 'View Email Embed Code'.
- Click on the 'Email' tab.
- Copy the HTML code and paste it into Emarsys.
- Make sure you have set the width of the Flow in Flowbox to use ‘%’ instead of ‘px’ to make it responsive.
- If anything is not inlined, double-check the settings on your email template.
- Go to our general Flow in Email article if you need help setting up your email Flow.