By using the Flowbox plugin on your WordPress website, you can easily implement Flowbox's features in your store without any coding and technical knowledge. It offers a user-friendly platform on your WordPress dashboard that allows you to create and manage Flows, set different types of Flows and activate the checkout script to track your conversions.
Installing the Flowbox plugin for WordPress
Here are the instructions on how to install the Flowbox plugin:
1. Navigate to the 'Plugins' section on your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Click on 'Add new'.
3. Search for the Flowbox plugin in the right-side search bar.
4. Click 'Install Now' on the Flowbox plugin.
5. Activate the plugin by clicking on the 'Activate Plugin' button.
6. Once the plugin is uploaded and activated, you will see a new section named 'Flowbox' on the left-hand side of your admin menu. You can manage the plugin from there.
How to use the plugin
Check out the following articles to read more about the usage of the Flowbox plugin: