Flowbox offers the Publish feature, an integrated social media scheduling tool that allows users to create, customize, schedule, and publish content directly to their social media accounts.
In this article, we'll focus on the features of Pinterest post scheduling using Publish.
How to schedule and publish content to Pinterest
1. On the Navigation bar click on the ‘Publish’ icon.
2. You will see a calendar displaying your scheduled posts, including those already created and published.
3. To create a new post, click on the ‘Create post’ button in the top-right corner.
4. Select the Pinterest icon in the top bar.
5. Select the Pinterest account to which you want to publish the content. (If you haven't connected your Pinterest account yet, please check out our guide on how to connect your Pinterest account.)
6. Select 'Pin' as the Post type.
7. Select the Pinterest Board where you want to publish the content.
8. Pick a date and time for your post when you want it to go live on Pinterest.
9. Set the timezone of your selected date and time.
10. Add a title for your Pin.
11. Write a caption to your Pin. You can add hashtags to the description.
12. Add a destination URL to which you want to link your Pin.
13. Upload one or more media content (image or video).
14. Remove uploaded media from the post.
15. Utilize the photo editor to adjust image details or add notes to your media.
16. Review the media upload requirements (image: file count is limited to 5, JPEG, JPG, PNG, max 100 MB, aspect ratio 2:3 to 1:1; video: file count is limited to 1, MP4, MOV, max 100 MB, aspect ratio 9:16 to 16:9, duration 4 - 900 sec).
17. Check the details of your uploaded media content.
18. See a preview of your post as it will look on Pinterest.
19. Add internal comments for your coworkers who are also using Flowbox. These comments are internal notes in Flowbox and will not be visible on Pinterest.
20. Discard all content and delete the post.
21. Save the post as a draft for future editing (not scheduled for publishing yet).
22. Schedule the post for publication on the selected date and time. It will be automatically posted to Pinterest.
Different states of scheduled posts
Draft: Publications in the creation phase, not yet scheduled or published. Draft publications will not be published on your social media accounts.
Scheduled: Publications that have been scheduled for future publication.
Published: Successfully published posts. This publication is already live on Pinterest.
Failed: Publications that encountered issues during the publishing process. To avoid the most common issues, please check our Troubleshoot publishing error guide.