Flowbox lets you easily create a Custom Flow, where you can upload your own images and video content, add tags and products, and distribute it online.
Inspiration - Custom Flows
We love these examples from some Flowbox clients.
Tingstad - has used a large Flow filled with Custom Posts to highlight their different product categories on the homepage.
Verbaudet - used custom CSS to create a stunning Advent Calendar.
Boob - the maternity clothing company has incorporated customer reviews in Custom Posts and displayed the Flow on their homepage.
How to create a Custom Flow
1. Create a new Flow for your Custom content.
2. When in the Flow, click on 'Create Post' in the top-right corner.
3. A new box will pop up. Give the post a username, or anything that you want to be visible instead of a username. NOTE: you cannot go back and edit this username.
4. Write a post caption.
5. Add an URL to an image to create a Profile Picture. NOTE: you cannot go back and edit this image.
6. Click on 'Choose Media' to open Library.
7. Select the image or video content that you want, or upload a new one, and click on 'Insert'.
8. Click on 'Create Post'.
9. You can now tag products,
10. Approve this Custom Post in your Flow.
11. Embed your Custom Flow on your website.
12. Remember to track the results in our Insights tool!