Create a new Flow
It's easy to get started with Flowbox Flows. Follow this step-by-step guide to get started:
1. Log into Flowbox and click on 'Flows' in the left-hand menu.
2. Click on the blue 'Create Flow' button.
3. A box will now appear, where you name your Flow. We recommend that you name your Flow after where it is/will be placed on your website, e.g. "Home page", so that it's easy to identify.
4. Click on the blue 'Create Flow' button to create the Flow.
5. Success! Your Flow has now been created and will appear in the list.
Continue to these articles explaining how you add Sources in order to collect content to your Flows.