After you’ve installed our extension, head over to Instagram and find a post you’d like to send a Rights Request for.
Haven't installed our Chrome extension yet? Go to this article and start there.
Time to start sending Rights Requests!
Follow these steps to send Rights Requests with our Chrome Extension:
1. Open a post on Instagram and right-click in the comment field of the post.
2. Click on 'Select Template' and pick a template that you want to post. NOTE: this guide will explain how to edit your Rights Request.
If the Rights Request isn't automatically showing in the comment field, you may need to paste it in. Press 'CTRL+V' (or '⌘+V' for Mac) and the text should now appear.
3. Click on 'Post' to post your template as a comment.
4. All you need to do now is to wait for the Instagram user to approve your request 🎉
5. The post will not be collected in your Flowbox account until the Instagram user has granted you permission.
The Rights Request will be sent from the Instagram account that you are currently logged into. Also, make sure that your Instagram account is connected as a @mentions source to a Flow.
Remember, content that is collected via the Chrome extension will still follow the same process and rules other sources in Flowbox. For example, all of the posts will end up in chronological order. If you collect a piece of content posted 1 year ago, you will most likely not find it at the top of your flow. Therefore, it might be a good idea to create a separate 'Master Flow' for Chrome extension posts so that you can easily find them later.