After you’ve installed our extension, head over to Instagram and find a post you’d like to send a Rights Request for.
How to send Rights Requests with the Chrome Extension
1. Open a post on Instagram and right-click in the comment box of the post.
2. Hover on 'Flowbox' and pick a template that you want to post. NOTE: this guide will explain how to edit your Rights Request.
3. Click on 'Post' to post your template as a comment.
4. All you need to do now is to wait for the Instagram user to approve your request.
5. The post will not be collected in your Flowbox account until the Instagram user has granted you permission.
Remember, content that is collected via the Chrome extension will still follow the same process and rules as other sources in Flowbox. Once the Rights Request has been approved, you will find the content in your inbox sorted by chronological date. If you collect a piece of content posted 1 year ago, you will most likely not find it at the top of your Flow inbox. You can always search for it by clicking on 'Status' and searching amongst your 'Granted' posts.